APA Sports & Exercise Physiotherapist
Adam is local to the Surfcoast, having grown up and currently residing in Anglesea with his wife Fiona and 3 children. Adam is an APA Titled Sports Physiotherapist having completed his Masters of Sports Physiotherapy in 2017 from Latrobe University.
In addition to his Bachelor of Physiotherapy he has completed a Bachelor of Exercise & Sports Science. Combining his physiotherapy and exercise science background Adam has worked in professional sport for 10 years at the Geelong Cats Football Club as VFL and AFL Physiotherapist. This has included work internationally with the Australian International Rules team in 2015.
Adam has considerable private practice experience in a wide variety of musculoskeletal conditions. Utilising a holistic approach aimed to not only alleviate current symptoms but also work towards long-term resolution and prevention of future injury.
Australian Physiotherapy Association (APA)
Australian Physiotherapy Association Sports (APA Sports)
Professional Areas of Interest
Football (AFL) * Netball * Surfing * Cycling *; Ironman Triathlon * Pelvic and hip pain * Shoulder Knee and Ankle dysfunction * Post Operative Rehabilitation * Dry Needling * Exercise Rehabilitation *
AFL * Surfing * Running * Mountain bike riding * Functional strength training * Junior football coaching *
Physiotherapist – Geelong Football Club, AFL/VFL (2007-2017)
- Physiotherapist – 2009 and 2011 AFL Premierships
- Head Physiotherapist – 2012 VFL Premiership
- Physiotherapist – Australian International Rules Team (2015 tour of Ireland)
- Masters of Sports Physiotherapy (APA Titled Sports Physiotherapist), Latrobe University 2017
- Masters of Physiotherapy (MPhysio), University of Queensland 2006
- Masters of Applied Science – Exercise for Rehabilitation (MAppSci), Victoria University 2000
- Bachelor of Applied Science – Human Movement (BAppSci), Ballarat University, 2000
Elise is local to the Surfcoast, having grown up and currently residing in Anglesea. She graduated from LaTrobe University in 2003 and has worked in various settings around Geelong, the Surfcoast and Bellarine as well as extended periods working overseas and interstate.
Elise enjoys seeing a wide range of conditions. Her career has focused on private practice (musculoskeletal, sports, clinical pilates and aged care), with particular passion for Clinical Pilates, Womens Health, Lymphoedema and disorders of the spine/hip/pelvic regions.
Elise is currently available on Tuesday between (9am-12pm),
Thursday between (2pm-6pm) and Saturday mornings between (9am-12:30pm).
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy – Latrobe University